About this Course
This course has been designed to meet or exceed the recommended training requirements for WAH Trainers in Singapore.
The aim of the course is to provide course participants with the advanced WAH knowledge required to competently deliver approved WAH training courses to Worker, Supervisor, Assessor and Manager Levels in Singapore.
This course is competency-based, including formative and summative assessment. Students deemed competent will receive a Certificate of Successful Completion, with a validity period of 2 years from date of issue.
This course is approved by the Singapore Ministry of Manpower (MOM) as well as the Workplace Safety & Health Council (WSHC).
- Apply WAH Training Requirements of Worker, Supervisor, Assessor & Manager Levels
- Identify and Mitigate WAH Hazards across a broad range of Industry Sectors
- Apply Advanced WAH Systems & Techniques
- Develop Rescue Plans
- Apply Rescue from Height Techniques
- Evaluate WAH System Effectiveness at Assessor Level
- Implement a Fall Prevention Plan at Manager Level
This course is open to all practitioners for Work-At-Heights. It is, however, primarily designed for, and aimed at existing or prospective trainers of approved WAH courses in Singapore. It is a mandatory course for those trainers delivering Assessor and Manager Levels, but is also highly recommended for those trainers delivering Worker and Supervisor Levels also.
Physically fit and able to complete all practical activities, including some strenuous climbing and work-positioning tasks.
If attending this course in anticipation of being a registered ATP Trainer for “WAH Course for Assessor” or “WAH Course for Manager”, the candidate should meet the trainer requirements for those courses with regard to qualifications and experience.
- /5 from users
- Course Provider COMAT TRAINING SERVICES PTE LTD
- Course Category Health
- Course Price $1926