About this Course
Google AdWords 101 is a part of series of courses that leads to GACP (Google AdWords Certification Program). This course is our most basic course. It is helpful if you have already created an AdWords account and have familiarized yourself with the user interface.
However, if you are completely new, we do start from the beginning with opening an account.
If you're just getting started with Google AdWords or could use a refresher on the fundamentals, then this is the workshop for you. Our Google AdWords training courses focuses on how AdWords works, how to create and structure your account, and how to create a campaign from start to finish.
This course is ideal for anyone who is completely new.
Google AdWords101 lays the groundwork for a successful search engine marketing (SEM) campaign. It equips participants (even those who are just getting started) with a better understanding on how the AdWords system works, how campaigns should be structured, and how keyword lists and ads are developed. It also explains analytics, conversion tracking, advertising options and billing cycle
This course does not assume any prior knowledge of AdWords, and while having an account is not a prerequisite, past attendees have found it helpful to have an AdWords account and some experience in the interface prior to attending.
This Google AdWords course will cover:
- Understanding what online advertising is and where AdWords fits in
- How Quality Score works and why it’s so important in the AdWords auction
- How to structure your account, campaigns and ad groups to position yourself for success
- How to research, identify and refine the keywords and match types you'll be bidding on
- Tips for writing great text ads that will stand out from the competition
- Creating your first campaign and targeting users by geography, language, device, and even day of week and time of day
- Cost per Click (CPC), Cost per Acquisition (CPA) and Cost per Impression (CPM) bid types
- Extending your text ads with location, call, product, sitelink, social, and mobile app extensions
- Understanding the reporting features of AdWords and leveraging key user interface components
- Tracking conversions and measuring ROI from your campaign
This course is intended for new AdWords advertisers as well as anyone involved in marketing, communications, advertising, public relations, e-commerce, digital strategy, online sales, business development, web management and web development looking for a foundational knowledge and overview of the AdWords platform, along with tips for creating, cleaning up, and optimizing AdWords campaigns.
For Google AdWords training, attendees will require on-line administration access to an active Google AdWords account for the duration of the training. If you do not have access to a Google AdWords account, the trainer will help create one on the day.
There are no prerequisite for attending Google Adwords 101 course.
- /5 from users
- Course Provider COMAT TRAINING SERVICES PTE LTD
- Course Category Technology
- Course Price n/a