About this Course
This programme provides delegates with good knowledge of Safety Psychology and the contribution of human factor in a successful Health and Safety, and Environmental Systems. It provides an in-depth discussion on the involvement of human factor in all industries/ workplace incidents and accidents. It also helpsmanagers and supervisors to put in place sound safety and health control measures and training.
The objective of this course is to equip delegates with the basic knowledge, competent and skills to manage Safety and Health and Environment in the workplace adequately by taking into consideration the human thinking and behaviour.
- Psychological models and Safety Psychology Concepts
- Behaviour and Mental Processes
- Total Safety Culture Components
- Behavioural Safety –Basic Principles, Critical Behaviour Observations, Barriers to Safe Behaviour
- Human factors on Psychology – Complexity of people; Cognitive failures and Biases
- Interpersonal Factors – Safety/Risk Perception
- Psychological and Group dynamics – Organizational and EHS Culture, Team Building
- Environmental, occupational health and safety psychology – Risk/Impact Perception and Troubled Employees
Delegates will learn through a unique blend of group discussions, video and practical exercises
This course is intended for:
- Staff, Supervisors
- Engineers in Production, Process, Maintenance, Quality, Technical, Operations, Service
- SHE departments/function and other personnel with responsibilities for SHE management system.
It is desired that the delegates have prior basic knowledge on Safety & Health and Environment.
- /5 from users
- Course Provider COMAT TRAINING SERVICES PTE LTD
- Course Category Health
- Course Price $803