About this Course
This course provides delegates with the basic skills, knowledge and techniques of developing and implementing Behavioural Safety process in the workplace. Delegates will be shared step by step on each process, including identification of at-risk behaviour from accident reports, to creation of observation checklist and feedback. Implementing, at-risk behavioural intervention and monitoring will be shared and discussed with the delegates.
The objective of this course is to equip delegates on how to develop and implement behavioural safety at their workplace including techniques to identify at-risk behaviour at the workplace and put a behavioural safety process in place to eliminate or reduce the risk.
- An overview on Behavioural Safety Foundation & How it Works
- Methodology for designing the behavioural safety process
- At-risk behaviour identification through the various key sources
- Behavioural Safety Observation Checklist development
- Behavioural Safety Observation and Feedback Techniques
- Behavioural-Based Safety Implementation Techniques
- Developing monitoring metrics and measuring behavioural safety inputs
- Behavioural Safety Implementation Pitfalls
- Methods to recognise and enhance positive employees behaviours and attitudes
- Practical Exercises on how to identification at-risk behaviour and ABC Analysis; Observation Checklist Creation and writing the operational definitions; Observation and Feedback; and Observation write up submission.
Delegates will learn through a unique blend of group discussions, video and practical exercises.
This course is intended for:
- Managers and Supervisors responsible for OSH
- Safety Committee members
- Safety Engineers and Technical Officers
It is desired that the delegates have prior basic knowledge on OHS issues especially risk assessment.
- /5 from users
- Course Provider COMAT TRAINING SERVICES PTE LTD
- Course Category Health
- Course Price $482