About this Course
Behavioural Safety observation is one of the key components in Behavioural Safety process and the success of behavioural safety implementation depends on how well the observation is conducted and also the quality of the observation process.
This training provides delegates with the knowledge and skills on conducting a good quality observation on an assigned task/activity, be it situation-centred observation or data sheet-centred observation.
The objective of this course is to equip delegates with the basic knowledge, competent and skills to conduct a quality observation, providing immediate feedback and completion of the write up submission.
- Review and understand the Observation Checklist and its operational Definitions
- How to conduct the observation
- How to complete the observation form
- What do the behaviours, at-risk or safe, behaviour mean
- Feedback training
- Practical Exercises on completing the observation form and role play on Observation and Observer giving immediate feedback
Delegates will learn through a unique blend of group discussions, video and practical exercises.
This course is intended for:
- SHE Managers and Supervisors
- Staff appointed as behavioural safety observers, production and maintenance personnel.
It is desired that the delegates have prior basic knowledge on Safety & Health and Environment
- /5 from users
- Course Provider COMAT TRAINING SERVICES PTE LTD
- Course Category Health
- Course Price $342