About this Course
This training provides delegates with the general overview and process of Behavioural-Based Safety and the different components involved, which include techniques used to identify at-risk behaviour at the workplace and creation of behavioural safety observation checklist. In addition, the training will show an overview on how to conduct behavioural observation and feedback, and implementation
The objective of this course is to equip delegates with an understanding on the process of behavioural safety. In addition, it also provides the delegates an understanding on how and when to use and implement Behavioural Safety in the workplace.
- An overview on Behavioural Safety Foundation & How it Works
- Methodology for at-risk behaviour identification through observation and intervention
- Practical Exercise to identification at-risk behaviour
- Behavioural Safety Observation Checklist development
- Practical Exercise on Checklist Creation
- Behavioural Safety Observation and Feedback Techniques
- Behavioural Safety Implementation Techniques
Delegates will learn through a unique blend of group discussions, video and practical exercises.
This course is intended for:
- Senior Management
- Safety & Health Manager
- Safety & Health Supervisors and Engineers
It is desired that the delegates have prior basic knowledge on OHS issues.
- /5 from users
- Course Provider COMAT TRAINING SERVICES PTE LTD
- Course Category Health
- Course Price $342