About this Course
This course has been designed to meet or exceed the minimum standard for Working at Height Training for Supervisor Level in Singapore, as recommended in the WSH (Work-At-Heights) Regulations 2013 and Approved Code of Practice for Working Safely at Height (2013).
The aim of the course is to provide participants with the requisite working at height knowledge to supervise and manage work at height activities so that they are carried out properly and safely.
This course is competency-based, including formative and summative assessment. Students deemed competent will receive a Certificate of Successful Completion.
This course is approved by the Singapore Ministry of Manpower (MOM) as well as the Workplace Safety & Health Council (WSHC).
- Identify relevant Workplace Safety & Health (WSH) Legislations, Approved Codes of Practice & Singapore Standards applicable to WAH and Roles and Responsibilities.
- Conduct risk assessment for WAH and implement preventive measures related to WAH .
- Implement a Fall Prevention Plan .
- Demonstrate competency in donning, checking and correcting of Individual Fall Protection equipment and first line response in emergency.
Any and all personnel at a Supervisor Level or above in Singapore, who’s work activities include working at height.
Students attending this course should have a Numeracy/Literacy Level of 4 or above.
Students should be physically fit and able to participate in moderately strenuous practical activities.
- /5 from users
- Course Provider COMAT TRAINING SERVICES PTE LTD
- Course Category Health
- Course Price $450