About this Course
This programme is ideal for any team leader or manager who has already attended a team leadership programme in the past would like to brush up / refresh their skills and knowledge.
This two-day highly interactive workshop will offer you the opportunity to fine tune your leadership skills and find out how teams change, develop and how you can keep them on track. It will explore what it takes to move an average performing team to one that is high performing and recognised for its achievements.
Upon completion of this workshop, participants will be able to;
- Recognise the characteristics of a high performing team
- Enhance their personal style of management
- Understand the subtle needs and requirements of those in your team during change
- Identify and maximise talent within the team
- Use a combination of approaches to engage, empower and motivate your team
- Develop your coaching, facilitation and networking skills
- Influence others in a professional positive manner
Team Leaders, Supervisors, Managers and Project Managers with a high proportion of specialist staff, who have a rudimentary knowledge and understanding of the topic.
Leading High Performance Teams is a highly inter-active two-day programme. Key concepts are presented to participants and this is closely followed by syndicate work and group discussion.
Video presentations and film are used to compound the learning process and create high impact training. The programme is designed to be dynamic and fun as well as educational. The primary focus is to provide delegates with concepts and methods which they can put to immediate use in the workplace.
- /5 from users
- Course Provider Management Development Institute of Singapore (MDIS)
- Course Category People
- Course Price n/a