About this Course
Illuminating Strengths and Propelling Change through Solution Focused
The world has changed. Approaches to leadership that served well in the past do not address the challenges of the 21st century. We have crossed a threshold to a new era: one that demands a radical shift in leadership strategies and practices. To meet this challenge, leadership now must respond to new trends currently defining the social milieu of organizations and communities:
- New generations have come of age. People want to be involved in the decisions that affect them and to be acknowledged for a job well done.
- Diversity is the norm. Organizations and communities are no longer homogeneous. People in today’s organizations want leadership to be collaborative and just.
- Institutions are being reinvented. They are more fluid and more agile. In them, distributed leadership and power emerges as people self-organize to meet the needs of the whole.
- Holistic, sustainable approaches are essential. The most pressing challenges of our time are global in nature. They cannot be resolved by one person or one business. They require unprecedented appreciation of differences and collaboration. They call for Appreciative Leadership and High Performance Coaching.
High Performance Leadership Coaching is an action-learning coach training targeted at Senior Managers and Senior Leaders who want to sharpen and advance their coaching skills to become more effective Coaches.
This program is a compelling mix of presentations and experiential activities, each step building your knowledge and skills. You’ll apply the tools and concepts to case studies and your own real-life work issues. This means your skills will improve fast, enabling you to put your learning to good use immediately.
This High Performance Leadership Coaching workshop is a modular learning workshop that includes 2 days of action learning activities. This workshop focuses on building strength-based skills and competencies.
Key modules include:
- Forward Focus Leadership Framework - 5 Key Questions Every Leader Must Ask
- Creating Coachable Moments
- Solution-Focused BRIEF Coaching Model
- Solution Circle Process and Reflecting Team Format
- Spotting and Building Strengths in Teams and Organizations
- Appreciative Leadership Inquiry Skills
- Use of Scaling, Confidence, Outcome, Relationship and Exception Questions (SCORE Cards)
- Handling Coaching Conundrums
Participants can expect to leave the program not only aware of the possibilities of the strength-based approach but also with an enhanced sense of their own and their team’s possibilities. It is expected that participants will be able to use the appreciative leadership coaching skills to immediately impact performance at the workplace.
At the end of the program, participants will be able to:
- Apply the principles of Solution Focused Brief Coaching for lasting impact
- Enhance your coaching repertoire with new and powerful coaching tools
- Deploy advanced coaching concepts and appreciative inquiry within teams and organizations
- Work with appreciative ideas in everyday management contexts, including high performance management, feedback and feed forward
The workshop is highly interactive and utilizes a variety of methods and tools to maximize learning. For example, individual and small-group exercises and discussions that are practical with participants actively engaged in their own workplace issues.
This program will benefit professionals in senior leadership roles in growing their staff and organization.
- /5 from users
- Course Provider COMAT TRAINING SERVICES PTE LTD
- Course Category People
- Course Price $578