About this Course
Coaching is a core practice and responsibility for leaders – they need to get the best performance out of their subordinates, motivate them and inspire them for commitment. Yet many leaders do not have the necessary coaching concept, skills and tools.
This 2-day workshop enables the leader to:
- Understand the context of Coaching in the workplace
- Learn the skills to conduct coaching conversations
- Apply coaching tools for specific scenarios
- Engender trust and rapport with subordinates.
The proposed workshop structures feature:
- Practical Experience. Our trainer has a wealth of experience in public and private sector coaching. His stories will inspire the participants to begin the practice of coaching.
- Holistic Learning. The participants will each receive the book ‘Leader As Coach, Leader As Facilitator’ – a book written by the trainer specifically for leaders in the Asian workplace. This book supports the learner in deepening his knowledge and provides more than 25 tools for coaching and facilitation, which the learner can reach into over his span of practice as a leader.
- /5 from users
- Course Provider COMAT TRAINING SERVICES PTE LTD
- Course Category People
- Course Price n/a