About this Course
Teams are the foundational performance units in today’s complex environment – especially so in the military context, where each member brings with him specialised knowledge and skills. In order to transcend from a group of individuals into a high performance team, a key component is knowing and appreciating each other, in order to build trust and open communications.
To this end, this 1-day team building programme sets out to:
- To enable participates to know each other’s styles and preferences (connection)
- To appreciate the diversity and teamwork required (cohesion)
- To build team effectiveness through an adventure activity (action).
This 1-day activity integrates TETRA Map - a team learning tools with outdoor adventure, a natural means of practice for military personnel.
Morning - TETRA Workshop
- Understanding own and team-mates’ TETRA profiles
- Appreciating the team diversity
- Identifying key behaviours for success
Afternoon - ADVENTURE Workshop
- Applying TETRA knowledge, team diversity and key behaviours
- Build team cohesion through a fun yet challenging activity
- Debrief and appreciating the team
- /5 from users
- Course Provider COMAT TRAINING SERVICES PTE LTD
- Course Category People
- Course Price n/a