About this Course
Building on Strengths and Empowering People for Success
A positive revolution is quietly spreading through the world of organizational and personal change. Across the globe coaches, leaders, managers and consultants are discovering the positive power of the Solution Focused Approach.
Applying a strengths-based perspective using "The Solution Focused" approach offers a powerful yet subtle way to positive change. It takes you beyond outmoded ideas, replacing over–complicated theories and methods with a dynamic, intensely practical approach that provides the positive outcomes that organizations crave, along with fresh learning every time. The Solution Focused approach is in the foreground of all these developments, a driving force in the worldwide community of practitioners. The Academy of Solution Focused Training is leading the way with this SIMPLE Process to Positive Change.
We offer you a set of accessible practical skills that work by drawing know-how, resources, success stories and ideas for action from those involved.
This two-day professional course for managers, coaches, HR practitioners and leaders aimed at increasing their own strengths and competencies as well as their staff.
Participants will learn systematic and effective user-friendly tools for helping employees harness and build on their strengths. The course will offer opportunities for participants to explore their own supervisory and management dilemmas and challenges. They will gain practical methods for working with staff in ways that enhance their sense of competence and effectiveness.
The Solution-Focused Leadership Coaching workshop is a modular learning workshop that includes 2 days of action learning activities. This workshop focuses on building solution-focused skills and competencies.
Leadership in a High Performance Organization
- ‘Good to Great’: Attributes of high performing great leaders – Shield Exercise.
- Balance between vision, support and challenge; creating a personal vision; bringing the vision alive.
- Motivating your employees/colleagues effectively and sustainably
- Firing up commitment and sense of purpose during organizational change
- Problem-solving vs solution building.
- Scaling questions.
- Useful language skills.
- Take away coaching tools and a coaching model for immediate transfer of learning at your work place.
- The Solution-focused rating in performance appraisal will be reviewed here as well as tips on conducting a performance discussion.
- Approaches to conflict resolution – communication, strategy, mediation, peace building.
- SUN of Hope.
- Recaps key learning gained from the workshop and takes away an action plan for immediate implementation back at work.
At the end of the program, participants will be able to:
- Understand and develop leadership characteristics that help build high performing teams
- Adopt a solution-focused mindset to help employees grow and develop
- Uncover the hidden strengths of employees
- Build employee motivation, confidence and competence through performance feedback
- Know how to handle disputes or conflicts
- Conduct effective goal setting sessions
- Coach for improving job performance
- Create an action plan to monitor the use of these skills in the workplace
The workshop is highly interactive and utilizes a variety of methods and tools to maximize learning. For example, individual and small-group exercises and discussions that are practical with participants actively engaged in their own workplace issues.
This program will benefit new managers or leaders in growing their staff and organization.
- /5 from users
- Course Provider COMAT TRAINING SERVICES PTE LTD
- Course Category People
- Course Price $578