About this Course
Participants of Advanced Certificate in Workplace Safety & Health will acquire the WSH knowledge and skills to coordinate the implementation of WSH management systems at the supervisory level. Participants will have intermediate understanding of the relevant WSH Regulations and provide the key competencies in WSH to become a WSH Coordinator.
- Measure, Monitor and Report WSH Performance
- Coordinate Implementation of Emergency Preparedness and Response Plans
- Promote WSH Culture Development
- Investigate and Report WSH Incidents
- Coordinate WSH Management System with Legal Compliance
- Administer WSH Policy
- Identify WSH Hazards and Implement Control Measures
- Facilitate Effective Communication and Engagement at the Workplace
- Solve Problems and Make Decisions at Supervisory Level
- Supervise WSH in Construction Industry (Also known as Building ConstructionSupervisor Safety Course - BCSS)
Participants who had completed and assessed to be competent in each module would be awarded a Statement of Attainment (SOA). The full transcript for WSQ ADVANCED CERTIFICATE IN WORKPLACE SAFETY AND HEALTH will be awarded by WDA for those who have successfully completed all the 11 modules and assessed as competent.
This course is designed to prepare individuals to be assigned as WSH Coordinator or Supervisor after certification.
- /5 from users
- Course Provider COMAT TRAINING SERVICES PTE LTD
- Course Category Health
- Course Price $3809