About this Course
To embark on the bizSAFE journey, an enterprise’s top management has to sign up for this bizSAFE workshop for CEOs/Top Management. Upon completion of the workshop, your company will be granted bizSAFE Level 1 certification.
This workshop provides delegates with a good understanding of the Workplace Safety & Health Act (WSHA) and its subsidiary legislations, which includes Risk Management Regulations and Guidelines on Risk Management.
- Understand concept of bizSAFE
- Provides top management with an understanding of their role in cultivating a good safety culture in the workplace
- Learn to devise a suitable Workplace Safety & Health (WSH) policy for the company
- Achieve bizSAFE Level 1 certification for the organisation
- Overview of WSHA, subsidiary legislations and Directors’ guidelines
- Introduction to risk management concept, bizSAFE concept and Corporate Social Responsibilities (CSR)
- How to create a conducive safety culture in the company?
- Financial planning, balancing profitability and safety in the organization, business case studies, tangible and intangible consequences of an incident
- Individual assignment/ group discussion
- Preparing a suitable WSH Policy
- Guiding the company CEO on the contents of the policy
Delegates will learn through a unique blend of group discussions and practical exercises.
This course is intended for:
Applicants must be a company owner, Director, CEO/Top management, and one who has the responsibilities to implement WSH policy in the company. If they are not office bearers in ACRA record, he/she will not be able to attend the course unless the company owner/CEO can certify this person’s role.
There is no requirement that delegates have prior knowledge on WSH issues and statutory requirements.
- /5 from users
- Course Provider COMAT TRAINING SERVICES PTE LTD
- Course Category Health
- Course Price $161