About this Course
Every country is governed by a set of laws.
The Workplace Safety and Health Act is an essential part of a new framework to cultivate good safety habits and practices in all individuals at the workplace – from top management to the last worker. It requires each person at the workplace to take reasonably practical steps to ensure the safety and health of their workplace and workers.
The objective of this course is to equip delegates with the knowledge and application skills to apply workplace safety and health legal requirement, procedures and practices to ensure safety at work.
Introduction to WSH Act
- Overview of the WSH Act
- Duties and Responsibilities of the stakeholders (Occupier, employer, employee, self-employed, manufacturer, erector & etc)
- WSH Penalties
- WSH Schedules and Coverage
Workplace Safety & Health Management System
- Overview of 14 elements
- Industries involved
WSH Subsidiary Legislation
- Overview of all the existing Subsidiary Legislations
- Focus on WSH (Risk Management) Regulations
- Focus on WSH (Incident Reporting) Regulations
- Focus on WSH (WSH System Management and Auditing) Regulations
- Factories Act Subsidiary Legislations
- Code or Practices and Singapore Standards relevant to WSH
Delegates will learn through a unique blend of group discussions, video presentation and practical exercises
This course is intended for:
Personnel supervising SHE, making SHE decision, SHE Managers/Supervisors/Co-ordinators.
No prior knowledge of Occupational Safety and Health issues is required
- /5 from users
- Course Provider COMAT TRAINING SERVICES PTE LTD
- Course Category Health
- Course Price $342