About this Course
In OSH Management System, it is essential to understand the systematic and pragmatic approach to measuring and improving workplace Safety Performance, and to provide valuable feedback to the management for review. Safety inspections are vital for the monitoring, improving and feedback on the safety performance of an organization.
This training provides delegates with an understanding of safety inspection concepts, and to impart skills and competency to conduct a quality safety inspection.
- Safety Management System Vs Safety Inspection
- Conduct of Safety Inspection
- Purposes, Benefits and Types of Safety Inspection
- Inspection Steps
- Safety Inspection Techniques and approaches
- Inspection Aids – Checklist Preparation
- Compliance checklist with respect to Workplace Safety and Health Act
Delegates will learn through a unique blend of group discussions and practical exercises.
This course is intended for:
- Members of WSH Committee
- WSH Officers
- Technical Officers
- Maintenance & Facilities Personnel
- Senior Supervisors
It is beneficial that delegates have a good understanding of OHS issues.
- /5 from users
- Course Provider COMAT TRAINING SERVICES PTE LTD
- Course Category Health
- Course Price $342