About this Course
Factories in which 50 or more persons are employed shall meet the Workplace Safety & Health (WSH Committee) Regulations. In order for a WSH Committee to function effectively, its members need to be trained accordingly.
The objective of this course is to define roles and responsibilities of the WSH Committee.
Key topics such as OHS Legal Requirements, OHS Inspections and Accident /Incident Investigation will be discussed
Roles & Responsibilities of WSH Committee
- Legal requirements under WSH (WSH Committee) Regulations
- Common problems faced in Workplace Safety and Health Committee
- How to make Workplace Safety and Health Committee work effectively
Overview of OHS Legal Requirements
- Workplace Safety Health Act
- Fire Safety Act
- Work Injury and Compensation Act
- Subsidiary Legislations
Conducting OSH Inspections
- Unsafe Acts and Unsafe Conditions
Conducting Accident/Incident Investigation
- Incident investigation requirement
- Case Studies
Delegates will learn through a unique blend of group discussions and practical exercises.
This course is intended for:
Appointed and nominated WSH committee members, WSH Officers, Vendors and Contractors Representative are encouraged to attend this training.
It is beneficial that delegates have a good understanding of OHS issues.
- /5 from users
- Course Provider COMAT TRAINING SERVICES PTE LTD
- Course Category Technology
- Course Price $482