About this Course
This course provides delegates with an overview of the principles and the methodologies behind the development and management of health and safety in the workplace, and the requirements of OHSAS 18001/SS 506 Part 1. Delegates will be exposed to the comprehensive requirements and benefits of health and safety management systems under the framework of OHSAS 18001/SS 506 Part 1.
The objective of this course is to equip delegates with the skills and knowledge from planning to the certification of occupational health and safety management system as per OHSAS 18001/SS 506. It is intended to ensure that the participants understand the core elements of OHSAS 18001, as well as financial and human resources needed to ensure its success.
- Types of Occupational Health & Safety Management Systems (OHSMS)
- How to get started?
- Setting occupational health and safety policy and objectives
- Hazard analysis and risk assessment
- Identifying applicable OHS legal requirements
- Developing system procedures
- Developing operational controls
- Conducting management reviews
Participants will learn through a unique blend of role-plays and practical exercises.
This course is intended for:
- Top Management
- Production Manager
- Operation Manager
- HSE managers or supervisors/Workplace Safety & Health Officers with responsibilities for implementing occupational health and safety management systems
It is desired that the delegates have prior knowledge on OHS issues as well as OHS statutory requirements. It is also preferable that delegates have attended the MS Essentials (OHSMS) Courses.
- /5 from users
- Course Provider COMAT TRAINING SERVICES PTE LTD
- Course Category Technology
- Course Price $481