About this Course
A good emergency response is defined as one that is efficient, effective and creative. No two incidents ever look alike. This means that the responder needs be sufficiently calm to be able to assess the situation, decide on a course of action, carry out the action and evaluate the results.
Emergency response training is not providing a recipe, but psychologically preparing the staff to respond efficiently, effectively and creatively without undue stress.
The objective of this course is to provide participants with inputs for identifying and developing response plans for emergency situations and crisis management.
- System and regulatory requirements for emergency preparedness
- Need for emergency and crisis management
- Differentiation between crisis and emergency
- Identifying the key components of an emergency response system
- Developing emergency preparedness and response plans
- Case studies
- Exercises on what to & how to?
Delegates will learn through a unique blend of group discussions, video and practical exercises.
This course is intended for:
Personnel responsible for preparing emergency plan including EHS committee members, Workplace Safety Officers, Fire Safety Managers, Environmental Engineers
- /5 from users
- Course Provider COMAT TRAINING SERVICES PTE LTD
- Course Category Technology
- Course Price $342