About this Course
Occupational health diseases such as skin dermatitis and chemical poisoning are commonly caused by the lack of awareness on chemical safety.
Chemical Safety is achieved by aligning all activities involving chemicals to ensure the safety of human health. These activities include production, exposure, transportation and disposal.
The objective of this training is to equip delegates with an understanding on the common chemical hazards, storage conditions, handling methods and compatibility requirements.
- Legislative requirements on safe chemical handling
- Importance of Chemical Safety
- Chemical hazards and their associated risks
- Control Measures for use of chemical
- Hazardous Material Storage
- Hazardous Material Handling
- Hazard Communication
- Emergency procedures when handling chemicals
Delegates will learn through a unique blend of group discussions, video presentation and practical exercises
This course is intended for:
Chemical store workers, laboratory workers, safety personnel or employees who are involved in the handling of chemicals or hazardous substances are encouraged to attend this training.
No prior knowledge of Occupational Safety and Health issues is required
- /5 from users
- Course Provider COMAT TRAINING SERVICES PTE LTD
- Course Category Technology
- Course Price $342