About this Course
Level One Flight Operations Management teaches students the history of commercial aviation; basic meteorology; standard flight planning procedures and protocols; international law; regulations; and governing agencies. Students are engaged in workshops sessions, putting new skills and knowledge to work and measuring and evaluating the results.
The course content is broad, giving students an excellent understanding of what is expected from new AOC personnel. Graduates of Level One Flight Operations Management are prepared and ready to become effective contributors to AOC operations, and receive credit towards the FOM-2 course. The FOM-1 course is not a prerequisite for the FAA Dispatcher Certificate training, but is required for all other NAA Dispatcher Certification.
- This course is aimed at airline staff transferring into the AOC.
- New hires assigned to the AOC.
- Current member of the AOC who wish to increase their knowledge, effectiveness and productivity.
- Flight crew members for a better understanding of the services and responsibilities given to flight operations officers.
Participants will receive a certificate upon successful completion of the course.
5 day training
- /5 from users
- Course Provider MIL-COM AEROSPACE PTE LTD
- Course Category Other
- Course Price n/a