About this Course
Problem solving is a major challenge for any organisation. This programme has been specially designed to lead participants to appraise, examine and diagnose systematically a problem situation, its root causes, and to generate actions utilising analytical tools.
Upon completion of this workshop, participants will be able to;
- To solve problems and prevent recurrence of those problems by looking at real root causes
- Understand standard problem-solving methodology
- Document and communicate progress during your problem-solving project
- Provide a common language and approach to solving problems
- Use a data-based approach to ensure problems are correctly identified and eliminated
The programme is suitable for those who are involved in problem solving situations, such as supervisory level staff and above
Combination of lecture with practical/hands on approach such as case studies, presentation, commentary on other companies/industries, and exercises.
- /5 from users
- Course Provider Management Development Institute of Singapore (MDIS)
- Course Category People
- Course Price $856