About this Course
The course will equip you with essential skills and techniques to interact with children appropriately in environments that are
geared for their development, interests and needs.
The following areas will be covered:
1: Childhood Development
2: Observations and the Child’s Portfolio
3: Promoting Children’s Development
4: Suitable environments for children
Upon successful completion of this unit, you will receive a WSQ certification - Statement of Attainments. For continuing education, you can enroll in the WSQ CUApplying Basic Health, Hygiene, Safety and Nutrition Practicesfor Children 0-8 years and/or WSQ CU-Support Early InterventionProgrammes for Infants and Children 0-8 years. You can also pursue the Fundamental Certificate in Early Childhood Care and Education.
Who Should Attend
• Early Childhood Educators:
- Childcare Supervisors / Principals,
- Senior Teachers, Teachers
- and Assistant Teachers
• Caregivers of young children
Benefits of the programme
• Plan career path and assist entry into early childhood industry
• Certifications allow you to describe skills set clearly to employers
• Support and promote best practices in your workplace
• Obtain credentials for existing competency skills
Intermediate ESS Level 4; able to read, write, and understand instructions in English at Secondary 2 Level or obtain a C
grade in “N” Level English.
Secondary 2 or N Level
Routine Care & Learning Activities:
Must be able to assist children in such routines as feeding, bathing,
playing and assist in lesson-preparation.
Total Hours: 40*
*Classroom & Assessment hours
- /5 from users
- Course Provider ADVENT LINKS-SAUC EDUCATION CENTRE PTE. LTD.
- Course Category People
- Course Price $500