About this Course
Writing effectively is a critical business skill that contributes to your success on the job. This workshop guides you through practical techniques to efficiently produce clear, well-organized, and professional reports. This workshop grounds your foundation with effective business writing principles for any form of writing in the business context.
Through discussions, lots of exercises and hands-on activities, you will learn how to plan, write and edit your writing before sending them. You will write case studies and receive feedback from ACES highly-experienced Business English Coach on your strengths and areas to improve.
Participants will achieve the following outcomes:`
Action Speaks Louder in Verbs
- Use of nouns vs verbs
- Delete insignificant verbs
- Active voice vs passive voice (what situations to use each)
Linking Subject to the Action
- Beginning sentences with tangible topic
- Use of connectors to connect ideas and improve flow
Organising Data to make them Informative
- Paragraphing chunks of information you have gathered
- Sequencing of information
- Organising bits of information that contradict
Less is More
- Common mistakes made in long sentences
- Redundant words commonly used in our reports
Editing own documents how to do it efficiently and quickly before sending
What’s Next – Action Plan
Who Should Attend
ANYONE who uses emails, draft letters, proposals & other materials.
- /5 from users
- Course Provider ACES LEARNING HUB PTE. LTD.
- Course Category Business
- Course Price $389