About this Course
Curricula for infants and toddlers need to be a combination of well designed engaging, interactive environments that encourage children to express their creativity, imagination and curiosity along with well planned routines to meet the daily care requirements of each individual child. By the end of the course you will have essential skills to design environments and curricula that promote learning and development in all areas and that incorporate children’s daily care requirements.
Upon successful completion of this unit, you will receive a WSQ Certification - Statement of Attainments. For continuing education, you can enroll in the WSQ CU-Applying Basic Health, Hygiene, Safety and Nutrition Practices for Children 0-8 years
and/or WSQ CU-Support Early Intervention Programmes for Infants and Children 0-8 years. You can also pursue the Fundamental Certificate in Early Childhood Care and Education.
Who should attend
• Early Childhood Educators:
- Childcare Supervisors / Principals, Senior Teachers, Teachers and Assistant Teachers
• Caregivers of young children
Benefits of the programme
• Plan career path and assist entry into early childhood industry
• Certifications allow you to describe skills set clearly to employers
• Support and promote best practices in your workplace
• Obtain credentials for existing competency skills
Intermediate ESS Level 4; able to read, write, and understand instructions in English at Secondary 2 Level
Minimum Secondary 2
Routine Care & Learning Activities:
Must be able to assist children in such routines as feeding, bathing, playing and assist in lesson-preparation.
40 Classroom & Assessment hours
- /5 from users
- Course Provider ADVENT LINKS-SAUC EDUCATION CENTRE PTE. LTD.
- Course Category People
- Course Price $500