About this Course
The course provides a broad curriculum that is highly responsive to local, national and international markets. It offers you options to pursue different professional specializations – Business Management, Human Resources, Marketing, IT or an Engineering track.
These options offer you more opportunities upon graduation with careers in Finance, Public Relations, Sales, Engineering (Technical) and much more. The program will also allow you to progress into the Higher Diploma of the indicated fields of study.
This programme is recommended for people who have completed their GCE ‘O’ level and working adults who want to upgrade themselves and gain a better understanding on how to manage a corporate environment and gain direct entry onto the higher diploma programmes.
Key Course Information
Course Length 4-8 Months
Modules 5 Modules
Study Mode Full-Time & Part-Time
Start Date March, June/ July, October
Core Modules :
- CRITICAL THINKING & ANALYSIS
- SKILLS FOR INDEPENDENT LEARNING
- ADVANCED MATHEMATICS
- ACADEMIC WRITING FOR HIGHER EDUCATION
Candidates aged 16 years or older are eligible to enter this Certificate programme with one of the following qualifications:
- GCE ‘O’ levels or
- Other equivalent qualification from recognised institutions (completed 9 years of formal education)
- Matured candidates with more than 2 years of relevant experience
- Applicants whose first language is not English or whose previous qualification was not taught and assessed in English must provide evidence of attainment in English Language by achieving an IELTS 5 or an equivalent qualification.
Mode of Delivery
Lectures, tutorials, seminars, example workshops, outside speakers, computer-based learning packages, group discussion and presentations and student centered learning
- /5 from users
- Course Provider AUSTON INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT PTE. LTD.
- Course Category Business
- Course Price $4550