About this Course
This course provides delegates with an overview of the principles, methodologies and framework behind the development and management of Occupational Safety and Health management system that is certifiable.
The requirements and benefits of SS 506 Part III will be systematically taught and discussed in this course. SS 506 Part III helps organizations in Petro-Chemical Industries manage business risks and improve business performance.
The objective of this course is to equip delegates with the necessary skills, knowledge and understanding on how to develop and implement occupational health and safety management system effectively and certifiable to SS 506 Part III, which includes the elements of the Code of Practice on Safety Management System for the chemical industry.
- Types of Occupational Health & Safety Management Systems (OHSMS)
- Setting occupational health and safety policy and objectives
- Process Safety Information, hazard analysis and risk assessment using JSA, HAZOP, FMEA & FTA
- Developing system procedures
- Developing operational controls that including management of change, pre-start-up safety, contactor management, control of hazardous substances and mechanical integrity and reliability
- Occupational health management including medical surveillance, hearing conservation and respiratory protection
- Conducting management reviews
Participants will learn through a unique blend of group discussions, videos, role-plays and practical exercises.
This course is intended for:
- Top Management
- Production Managers
- HSE managers
- Consultants, Auditors or WSHO with responsibilities for implementing SS 506 Part III
It is desired that the delegates have prior knowledge on OHS issues as well as OHS statutory requirements. It is also preferable that delegates have attended the MS Essentials (OHSMS) Courses.
- /5 from users
- Course Provider COMAT TRAINING SERVICES PTE LTD
- Course Category Technology
- Course Price $481