About this Course
This course provides delegates with an overview of the principles, methodologies and framework behind Green Data Centres – Energy and Environmental Management Systems (E2MS).
The requirements and benefits of SS 564 will be systematically taught and discussed in this course. This Singapore Standard seek to address the needs of any organizations that want to improve the energy efficiency of theirs data centres, lessen the impact on the environment, reduce energy cost and enhance their business competitiveness.
The objective of this course is to equip delegates with the necessary skills, knowledge and understanding on how to develop and implement an E2MS that is effective and certifiable to SS 564. It ensure that the participants understand the core elements of SS 564, as well as the financial and human resources required to sustain its success.
- Brief on SS 564 Development and Implementation Process
- How to get started? – Review and Interpreting SS 564 clauses
- Defining policy and objectives & management programmes
- Defining energy review and baseline
- Understanding of Green Data Centre metrics
- Developing system procedures
- Developing operational controls
- Review of best practices in data centre energy management
- Documenting SS 564 procedures
- Certification Readiness
Participants will learn through a unique blend of group discussions, role-plays and practical exercises.
This course is intended for:
Data Centres’ manager, engineers or personnel responsible for implementing and documenting E2MS or E2MS
working committee members from organization in the process of, or considering implementing SS 564.
It is desired that the delegates have prior knowledge on operation of data centres and basic environmental issues.
- /5 from users
- Course Provider COMAT TRAINING SERVICES PTE LTD
- Course Category Technology
- Course Price $578