About this Course
The RHCE Fast Track Course with RHCSA and RHCE Exams (RH300) is designed for Senior Linux system administrators who want to validate their competency by earning the RHCSA and RHCE credentials.
This is a fast-paced preparation course that combines the RHCSA Fast Track Course (RH199) and System Administration III (RH254) courses, normally eight days of training, into a single four-day course. Building on the students extensive knowledge of command line based Linux Administration, the course moves very quickly through the intermediate and advanced tasks covered by lab based knowledge checks and facilitative discussions.
By the end of this course, the senior Linux administrator students will have been exposed to all the intermediate and advanced competencies tested by the RHCSA and RHCE exams.
The RHCSA and RHCE exams are included with this course.
The following is an outline of the skills and knowledge represented in the training elements of the RHCE Rapid Track Course (RH299) course.
Note: Technical content subject to change without notice. Reload this page regularly to insure up-to-date information.
Unit 1 - Software Management
Unit 2 - Network Management
Unit 3 - Storage Management
Unit 4 - Logical Volume Management (LVM)
Unit 5 - Account Management
Unit 6 - Authentication Management
Unit 7 - Installation, Kickstart, and Virtualization
Unit 8 - Boot Management
Unit 9 - Scheduling Commands (at and cron)
Unit 10 - Security Enhanced Linux (SELinux) Management
Unit 11 - Firewall Management
Unit 12 - Network Time Protocol (NTP) Service
Unit 13 - System Logging (rsyslog) Service
Unit 14 - Web (HTTP/HTTPS) Service
Unit 15 - Email (SMTP) Service
Unit 16 - Domain Name System (DNS) Service
Unit 17 - Network File System (NFS) Service
Unit 18 - Common Internet File System (CIFS) Service
Unit 19 - File Transfer Protocol (FTP) Service
Unit 20 - Common UNIX Printing System (CUPS) Service
Unit 21 - Secure Shell (SSH) Service
Unit 22 - Virtual Network Computing (VNC) Service
Unit 23 - Comprehensive Review
This course is intended for:
- Experienced Senior Linux system administrators with a minimum of 3 years of Linux experience who want a fast track solution to earn an RHCE certification.
- Experienced Solaris System administrators that have completed the Red Hat Enterprise Linux for Solaris Administrators (RH290) course
- This course is not recommended for students who have successfully completed the RHCSA Rapid Track Course (RH200). For those students, the Red Hat System Administration III (RH254) course is recommended.
- Students must meet the requirements for attending Red Hat System Administration I, II and III courses
- Students must have the same skill set as an RHCT / RHCSA
- Confirmation of the correct skill-set required for this course can be obtained by passing the online pre-assessment quiz http://www.redhat.com/explore/pre-assessment
- /5 from users
- Course Provider COMAT TRAINING SERVICES PTE LTD
- Course Category Technology
- Course Price $5243