About this Course
The occurrences of workplace accidents are often due to the ignorance and understanding of hazards and risk. To prevent and minimize ill health and injuries, organizations need to realise workplace hazards are root cause of problems.
This course provides an understanding for hazard identification and risk assessment (HIRA) processes. Hazard identification and risk assessment is one of the key planning elements for OHSAS 18001 and forms the basis for design of the management system.
The course aims to equip delegates with the competence to carry out HIRA effectively.
- Conduct of Risk Assessment – Its importance & Benefits
- Hazard Identification & Risk Assessment Methodologies:
- Hazard Operability (HAZOP)
- Failure Mode and Effect Analysis (FMEA)
- Fault Tree Analysis (FTA)
- Event Tree Analysis (ETA)
- Job Safety Analysis
- Documentation of HIRA & Selection of Appropriate Approaches
- Designing and implementing a Risk Control Plan
Delegates will learn through a unique blend of group discussions, video presentation and practical exercises.
This course is intended for:
WSH Committee members, personnel including production, operational, maintenance and logistic staff responsible for undertaking hazard identification and risk assessment.
It is beneficial that delegates have a good understanding of OHS issues.
- /5 from users
- Course Provider COMAT TRAINING SERVICES PTE LTD
- Course Category Technology
- Course Price $482