About this Course
Internal audit is one of the system check tools to assess the effectiveness of occupational health and safety management system implementation (OHSMS) and to ensure a good safety culture is in place and sustain.
This course provides delegates with the basic skills, knowledge and competence to conduct a 1st or 2nd party OHSMS audits. Audit report writing and follow-up will also be taught and discussed during this course.
The objective of this course is to provide knowledge and practical skills required for auditing occupational health and safety management system as per OHSAS 18001/SS 506 Part 1 standard.
- Overview of health and safety auditing requirements
- Review of OHSAS 18001/SS 506 Part I Requirements
- Understanding risk assessment and their significance
- Requirements from ISO 19011 (management system auditing guidelines)
- Auditor’s attributes
- Audit Scope, Criteria and Objectives
- Methodology for carrying out audit (Conducting documentation review, inspections and interviews)
- Readiness for OHSAS 18001/ SS 506 Part 1 Audit
- Reporting audit findings
Participants will learn through a unique blend of group discussions, video and practical exercises.
This course is intended for:
- Selected or appointed auditors from organizations implementing or certified to OHSAS 18001/SS 506 Part 1, with or without quality, environmental or health and safety auditing experience.
- Personnel who are interested to acquire OHSMS auditing skills
It is desired that the delegates have prior basic knowledge and understanding of safety management systems as per OHSAS 18001/SS 506 Part I. It is preferred that delegates have attended OHSAS 18001 / SS 506 Part I MS Development and MS Essential OHS courses.
- /5 from users
- Course Provider COMAT TRAINING SERVICES PTE LTD
- Course Category Technology
- Course Price $642