About this Course
For organisations and practitioners, it is imperative that the Business Continuity Management (BCM) programme must be sustainable. To achieve this, the annual Business Continuity Plan (BCP) project must be properly tracked and managed. It will be of paramount importance for an organisation embarking on the BCM journey and BCP for the first time. This course is developed to compensate participants and BC/DR project managers with practical and useful tools and techniques to successfully manage BCP projects.
Participants have the skills to deliver the following after the course:
- Develop of the BCM programme, framework and terms of reference
- Define BCM and BCP scope and terminologies
- Develop and present the BCM proposal to senior management
- Conduct initial awareness briefings
- Develop BCP project schedules
- Identify BCP project resources and design BCP team organisation chart
- Define roles and responsibilities
- Manage project risks
- Track project progress
- Present progress reports to Senior Management.
Who Should Attend?
This course is planned for BC Managers and Coordinators; BC project team.
BCM-330: ISO 22301 Business Continuity Management Systems Implementer
BCM-5000: ISO 22301 Business Continuity Management Systems Expert Implementer
Min no of Pax
- /5 from users
- Course Provider BCMI PTE. LTD.
- Course Category Business
- Course Price $750