About this Course
Internal audit is one of the system check tools to assess the effectiveness of ISO 9001 Quality Management System (QMS) implementation.
This course provides delegates with the basic skills, knowledge and competence on how to conduct a 1st or 2nd party QMS audit in their organization. Audit report writing and follow-up will also be taught and discussed during this course.
The objective of this course is to provide knowledge and practical skills required for auditing quality management system in alignment with ISO 9001 standard.
- An overview of Quality Management requirements
- Concept of Plan-Do-Check-Act System
- Introduction to Audit
- Objectives & Types of Audits
- Auditors’ Responsibilities in the conduct of audit
- Process-Based Auditing
- Preparing an Audit Program
- Conducting an Audit
Delegates will learn through a unique blend of group discussions, video and practical exercises.
This course is intended for:
- Selected or appointed auditors from organizations implementing or certified to ISO 9001, with or without quality, environmental or health and safety auditing experience
- QA managers & engineers and QMS committee members and personnel who are interested to acquire QMS auditing skills
It is desired that the delegates have prior basic knowledge and understanding of quality management system ISO 9001 QMS. It is preferred that delegates have attended ISO 9001 MS Development (MS-04) and MS Essential QMS (EQ-01) courses.
- /5 from users
- Course Provider COMAT TRAINING SERVICES PTE LTD
- Course Category Other
- Course Price $481