About this Course
Internal audit is one of the system check tools to assess the effectiveness of ISO 14001 Environmental Management System (EMS) implementation and to ensure that organization have adopted green business practices.
This course provides delegates with the basic skills, knowledge and competence to conduct a 1st or 2nd party EMS audit in their organization.
Audit report writing and follow-up will also be taught and discussed during this course.
The objective of this course is to provide knowledge and practical skills required for auditing environmental management system as per ISO 14001 standard.
- Recapitulation of ISO 14001 clauses
- Understanding environmental aspects, impacts and their significance
- Defining the audit scope, frequency, methodologies, responsibilities and requirements
- Requirements from ISO 19011 (management system auditing guidelines)
- Auditor’s attributes
- How to carry out documentation review, interviews and site inspection
- Opening and closing meetings
- Preparation of audit reports
Delegates will learn through a unique blend of group discussions, video and practical exercises.
This course is intended for:
- Selected or appointed auditors from organizations implementing or certified to ISO 14001, with or without quality, environmental or health and safety auditing experience.
- Personnel who are interested to acquire EMS auditing skills
It is desired that the delegates have prior basic knowledge and understanding of environmental management system as per ISO 14001 EMS. It is preferred that delegates have attended ISO 14001 MS Development and MS Essential EMS courses.
- /5 from users
- Course Provider COMAT TRAINING SERVICES PTE LTD
- Course Category Technology
- Course Price $642