About this Course
This course provides students with the skills and knowledge to install, repair and service residential piping systems and fixtures of water service and sanitary plumbing systems in residential buildings in accordance with manufacturers' guidelines, statutory requirements and respective codes of practices. Adult learners who complete this course, can work for plumbing or building maintenance companies to install and service residential plumbing under the supervision of a licensed plumber.
ITE Skills Certificate Module
- On completion of the module, students should be able to install, repair and service residential piping systems and fixtures of water service and sanitary plumbing systems in residential buildings in accordance with manufacturers' guidelines, statutory requirements and respective codes of practices.
Credit for Certification
Award of Certification
The ITE Skills Certificate in Residential Plumbing is awarded to candidates who achieve a minimum aggregate score of 60% for both theory and practical assessments.
- Completed primary education; or
- Passed BEST Module 4 in English or Mathematics; or
- Have minimum 1 year of relevant working experience; or
- WDA’s Workplace Literacy (WPL) Level 4 in Reading and Listening; or
- Workplace Numeracy (WPN) Level 4 in Numeracy.
Depending on demand, not all the modules in the CET ISC courses will be offered in each intake. Where the modules are offered and there is insufficient enrolment, the classes will be cancelled and a full refund will be given to the affected students.
Evening classes – Lessons are held two evenings a week, from 1845 hours to 2145 hours.
Weekend classes – Lessons are held once a week, from 0900 hours to 1600 hours.
- /5 from users
- Course Provider Institute of Technical Education
- Course Category Technology
- Course Price n/a