About this Course
This course is a registered programme under International Register of Certified Auditors (IRCA). It covers OHSAS 18001 requirements, and principles and methodology of conducting an OHS MS audit under ISO 19011.
The course meets part of the requirements for those seeking registration as an OHS MS Lead Auditor/Auditor under IRCA 2020.
This course provides delegates with an in-depth understanding on the requirements of OHSAS 18001 clauses and an overview of local legal and other requirements for OHS. It allows delegates to learn auditing skills through realistic case studies and apply auditing skills through a ‘live” audit or scenario role-play exercises.
- Introduction to occupational health and safety auditing
- Detailed interpretation of the OHSAS 18001 clauses
- Overview of hazard identification and risk assessment process
- Overview of health and safety legal requirements
- ISO 19011 principles, processes and techniques for auditing
- 12 realistic and application oriental practical exercises
- Optional live site audit of a company implementing OHSAS 18001
- Written examination
Participants will learn through a unique blend of role-plays, Video presentation and practical exercises.
This course is intended for:
Lead auditors, auditors, consultants, operational EHS managers or safety officers with responsibilities for implementing occupational health and safety management systems.
It is desired that the delegates have prior knowledge on OHS issues as well as OHS statutory requirements.
It is also preferable that delegates have attended the OHS MS development or any internal auditor training.
- /5 from users
- Course Provider COMAT TRAINING SERVICES PTE LTD
- Course Category Other
- Course Price $1712