About this Course
This course aims to provide employees with an understanding of the importance of accident investigation, the methods adopted in investigating accidents, the importance of reporting and understanding how to react to ensure effective reporting.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
All individuals expected to be involved in the investigation team process.
Upon successful completion of the course, learners should be able to:
- Understand the importance of reporting accidents
- Understand the steps taken in carrying out a detailed investigation
- Identify the root of underlying causes of accidents
- Understand the loss causation model
- Understand reporting requirements after an accident
- Appreciate the problems in getting all accidents reported
- Understand how to react so that accidents are to be reported
This two day course covers 10 modules:
- Health and Safety at Work Act 1974
- The traditional approach
- Failures in human performance
- Investigations of accidents
- Using the loss causation model
- Which accidents should be investigated
- Accident investigation report form
- Final accident report
Delegates who attend & successfully complete both the practical & written assessments will be awarded the Accident Investigation Certificate, issued by the Institute of Occupational Safety and Health (IOSH) in the UK.
- /5 from users
- Course Provider KBA TRAINING CENTRE PTE. LTD.
- Course Category Health
- Course Price $650