About this Course
*ECSOC is a mandatory safety course that must be attended by all employees performing manual labour in the construction sector
The CSOC is a mandatory WSH training course for all workers working in the construction industry. Construction workers are required to go through the CSOC before they start work at the worksite. The Workplace Safety and Health (Factories Safety Training Courses order - clause 2 (6)) stipulates that “Any worker employed in manual labour to carry out construction work in building and engineering construction worksites must undergo a safety and health training course approved by the Commissioner for Workplace Safety and Health.”
1. Understand employee’s legal obligations in workplace safety and health.
2. Identify hazards in construction sites
3. Apply for Permit To Work prior to commencing high risk activities.
4. Take safety precautions when working with different hazards
5. Response procedures in case of fire or an emergency
6. The importance of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
7. Recognize all types of industrial safety signs.
8. Identify the rights and responsibilities of workers working in Singapore
9. Working safely at height
Participants must wear Safety Shoes for the entire course date
A Safety pass which is valid for 2 / 4 years will be issued to participants who successfully completed the course.
MCQ and Practical Assessment
Lectures and Practical Lessons
Trainer to Trainee Ratio
- /5 from users
- Course Provider KB INDUSTRIAL TRAINING CENTRE PTE. LTD.
- Course Category Health
- Course Price $90.