About this Course
Interconnecting Cisco Networking Devices Part 2 (ICND2) v1.1 is an instructor-led course that is presented by Cisco Learning Partners to their end-user customers.
This five-day course focuses on using Cisco Catalyst switches and Cisco routers that are connected in LANs and WANs typically found at medium-sized network sites.
Upon completing this training course, you should be able to configure, verify, and troubleshoot the various Cisco networking devices in a small network environment.
Module 1: Small Network Implementation
Module 2: Medium-Sized Switched Network Construction
Module 3: Medium-Sized Routed Network Construction
Module 4: Single-Area OSPF Implementation
Module 5: EIGRP Implementation
Module 6: Access Control Lists
Module 7: Address Space Management
Module 8: LAN Extension into a WAN
Upon completing this course, the learner will be able to meet these overall objectives:
- Review how to configure and troubleshoot a small network.
- Expand the switched network from a small LAN to a medium-sized LAN with multiple switches, supporting VLANs, trunking, and spanning tree.
- Describe routing concepts as they apply to a medium-sized network and discuss considerations when implementing routing on the network.
- Configure, verify, and troubleshoot OSPF
- Configure, verify, and troubleshoot EIGRP
- Determine how to apply ACLs based on network requirements, and to configure, verify, and troubleshoot ACLs on a medium-sized network.
- Describe when to use NAT or PAT on a medium-sized network and configure NAT or PAT on routers
- Identify and implement the appropriate WAN technology based on network requirements.
This course will help the student to prepare for the Exam 640-816 ICND2
Basic computer literacy, Basic Microsoft Windows navigation skills, Basic Internet usage skills, Basic e-mail usage skills, the ability to install, configure, and troubleshoot a small network, Skills and knowledge equivalent to those learned in Interconnecting Cisco Networking Devices Part 1 (ICND1)
- /5 from users
- Course Provider COMAT TRAINING SERVICES PTE LTD
- Course Category Technology
- Course Price n/a