About this Course
Embark on the bizSAFE journey to promote Workplace Safety & Health (WSH) through the recognition of your safety efforts. This program is crafted specifically for business leaders to take their first step towards demonstrating their commitment towards WSH!
Through this program, leaders can pick up tips on:
- Provide understanding of the WSH Act and its subsidiary legislations including Workplace Safety and Health (Risk Management) Regulations and Code of Practice on Workplace Safety and Health Risk Management (RMC)
- Introduce the concepts of bizSAFE
- Enable top management to understand the role they play towards cultivating good safety culture in the workplace.
- Facilitate participants to prepare their own WSH policy
Training Delivery Methodology
- Mini Lectures – Highlight knowledge and principles with a session review at the end to maximize knowledge acquisition
- Interactive activities – Group participations and discussions on knowledge and procedural process
- Case Studies (Scenario-based and video-based)
- Instant access to relevant web resources (e.g. i-WSH portal, MOM and AG Chamber web site)
Who Should Attend
Top Management, such as owner of the company, director, CEO, Managing Director, General Managers, Sole Proprietor of Business
Certificate of Successful Completion will be issued by Loyal Reliance Pte Ltd to candidate who meet the attendance (75%) and assessment requirement.
- /5 from users
- Course Provider LOYAL RELIANCE PTE. LTD.
- Course Category Health
- Course Price n/a