About this Course
To equip participants with the knowledge and skills in analysing customer behaviour and recognising potential implications on sales and marketing strategies, as well as reporting findings for review.
On completion of the course, the participants will have the knowledge and skills in analysing the impact of customer behaviour on sales and marketing strategies and apply them at the workplace. These include:
- Identify and assess factors influencing customer behaviour
- Analyse customer buying roles and decision processes
- Analyse customer behaviour in relation to sales and marketing strategies
- Report findings to relevant stakeholders to review in accordance with organisational procedures
Key Course Information
Course Length 16 hours (2 days)
Min Class Size 12 pax
Mode of Delivery Workshop
Awarded by WDA
Venue Auston Institute of Management
Funding Type(s) Available
WDA Funding of up to 95% of course fees and Absentee Payroll. Fees listed do not reflect Absentee Payroll calculations. To calculate this funding type, please visit http://www.skillsconnect.gov.sg/
Executive level or working professionals from any business sector who executes plans, policies and procedures; applies knowledge of concepts and strategies.
- /5 from users
- Course Provider AUSTON INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT PTE. LTD.
- Course Category Business
- Course Price $450