About this Course
An Introduction to Safety Management System is a course that aims to create awareness and acceptance for the need of a Safety Management System in the Organization.
This course equips the learner with the knowledge of Safety Management System in order to participate and support the implementation of Safety Management System in an organization
This course is recommended for new employees as well as senior management staff
Following the momentum from ICAO, Safety Management System has been mandated by the regulatory authority in Singapore for all Air Operators and Maintenance Organizations. To leverage on the present day approaches to safety, it is imperative that organizational management and staff are familiar with the implementation of Safety Management System.
This course aims to create awareness and the acceptance for the need of a Safety Management System in the organization. It is recommended for new employees as well as senior management staff.
This one day course addresses the following:
- Explain why there is a need for Safety Management System in an organization (legal, consequence)
- Explain the benefits of Safety Management System from the personal point of view
- Explain the benefits of Safety Management System from the organization point of view
- Able to participate in the promotion and implementation of Safety Management System in the organization
- Safety Management System – What is in it for you?
- Safety Policy and Objective
- Safety Risk Management
- Safety Promotion
Student – Lecturer Ratio
The ratio of Lecturer to Students is 1:32 for theory classes.
Learning And Teaching Methods
All classes will be taught by lectures.
Ability to communicate in spoken and written English is required.
On completion, participant will be awarded a Certificate of Attendance by Air Transport Training College
Short Course : 1 day
Duration: 9.00am to 5.00pm
- /5 from users
- Course Provider AIR TRANSPORT TRAINING COLLEGE PTE LTD
- Course Category Technology
- Course Price $321