About this Course
To familiarize participants on:
- Safety and health duties and responsibilities of a Building Supervisor
- Explain salient WSH legislations for worksites
- Identify job hazards and apply control measures for a construction site including working at height, demolition, excavation, piling, fire, mechanical & electrical, material handling and occupational health hazards
- Assist in carrying out risk assessment for construction activities
- Conduct safety inspections & Incident Investigation
This course is a mandatory training course for individuals who are assigned to undertake the role of a supervisor in the construction Industry.
Who should attend this Course?
Site Supervisors, Project Co-ordinators, Clerks-of-Works and general workers in the construction industry.
Engineering graduates or individuals with diploma qualifications and above who wish to work in the construction industry.
Roles and duties of Site Personnel in Safety and Health
Safety Planning and Organisation
An Overview of Workplace Safety and Health Legislations
WSH (Construction) Regulations
Work At Height
Demolition, Excavation and Piling
Mechanical and Electrical Hazards
Fire Prevention and Control
Safety & Health Inspection
An Overview of Safety & Health Management System
Course Duration : 34 hours
Trainer : Trainee Ratio : 1 : 30
Written and practical / Role play / Case study
Upon successful completion of the course a certificate and safety pass endorsed by Greensafe International Pte Ltd will be issued the participants.
Workplace literacy and numeracy Level 4 under Employability Skills System (ESS) or equivalent
- /5 from users
- Course Provider GREENSAFE INTERNATIONAL PTE. LTD.
- Course Category Health
- Course Price $270