About this Course
Relevant Job Roles/Occupations:
On completion of this course, learners will have the knowledge and application skills to carry out hazard identification and risk assessment, comply with the safety and health management system, co-ordinate a permit-to-work system, and carry out safety inspections and investigations.
– Comply with workplace safety and health legislations, guidelines and code of practice and provide inputs for risk assessment
– Identify hazards and control measures
– Comply with safety and health management system
– Implement a permit-to-work system
– Conduct Safety and Health Inspection
– Conduct Incident investigation
29 hrs Training + 3 hrs (Assessment)
- /5 from users
- Course Provider ARISE SERVICES PTE. LTD.
- Course Category Health
- Course Price $395