About this Course
- Understand the content, interrelationships and interpreting accurately the requirements of the standards (ISO 9001:2000, ISO 14001:1996 & OHSAS 18001) in the IMS model.
- Understand the 8 Quality Management Principles for QMS model
- Understand the principles and techniques available for the Environmental Aspect and Impact assessment.
- Plan and conduct a "Process Approach" audit to determine effectiveness of IMS model
- Reporting the IMS performance to add value to the overall business operations.
- Discuss 'PDCA' models For Continual Improvement.
Internal Auditors, Middle management, engineers/supervisors, document controllers and those who are mission specific.
- /5 from users
- Course Provider IQCS CERTIFICATION
- Course Category Business
- Course Price n/a