About this Course
Students who successfully complete this training course certified by IRCA (within the three years prior to making an application to become a certificated provisional auditor) will satisfy the training requirements for initial certification as an IRCA OH&S Lead Auditor (IRCA/1000).
Aim of Training Course
Provide students with the knowledge and skills to perform, first, second and third party audits of OH&S management systems to the current OHSAS 18001 standard.
Provide confidence to organisations, regulatory authorities, accreditation bodies, certification bodies, business, and to stakeholders at large, that auditors certified to the OH&S Management Systems Auditor program are competent.
- Knowledge of the following occupational health & safety management principles and concepts:
- The Plan, Do, Check, Act (PDCA) cycle
- The purpose and benefits of a an occupational health and safety (OH&S) management system
- A basic knowledge of managing occupational health and safety (OH&S) through hazard identification, risk assessment and risk control and compliance with legal and other requirements
- A basic awareness of common examples of relevant national and local OH&S legislation and requirements.
- Commonly used OH&S terms and definitions as given in OHSAS 18001
- Knowledge of the requirements of OHSAS 18001, which may be gained by completing an IRCA certified OH&SMS Foundation Training course or equivalent.
- OHSAS 18001 – The Purpose and Structure
- Detailed Requirements of OHSAS 18001
- Interpretation of OHSAS 18001 Standards
- Auditing Skills
- Auditing Occupational Health and Safety Management System
- /5 from users
- Course Provider AVANTA GLOBAL PTE. LTD.
- Course Category Health
- Course Price $1600