About this Course
The Workplace Safety and Health (Construction) Regulations require all site supervisory staff to be trained in occupational health and safety (OHS) supervision.
- Legal requirements of Lifting Works & Lfiting Equipment
- Roles and Duties of Lifting Supervisors
- Safe Use of Mobile Cranes (Part I) (Truck Mounted Lattice Boom Cranes, Crawler Mounted Lattice Boom Cranes, Truck/Crawler Mounted Telescopic Boom Cranes, Mobile Tower Cranes, Lorry Loaders
- Safe Use of Tower Cranes / MOM’s Requirements on Tower Cranes
- Safe Use of Other Lifting Machines – Overhead Travelling / Gantry Cranes
- Safe Use of Mobile Cranes (Part II)
- Rigging Equipment and Rigging of Loads
- Co-ordination in the Use of Lifting Machines
- Investigation into Crane Accidents and Case Studies
Insight can be gained through our structured and interactive course (with slides, video and photos) conducted by experienced MOM accredited trainers. Enroll now!
Course Duration : 32 hrs, including 2 Hours of MCQ and 1 hour of other modes of Assessment (Case study/Role Play/Practical Performance/Written)
Examination : 2 hrs, 100 multiple choice questions and 1 hour of other modes of Assessment
Who should attend?
Site supervisory staff, supervisor, foreman and senior worker who aspire to be lifting supervisors.
- /5 from users
- Course Provider A2V CONSTRUCTION SERVICES PTE LTD
- Course Category Health
- Course Price $450