About this Course
This course aims to provide directors and owners of small and medium sized enterprises with an understanding of the moral, legal and business case for proactive health and safety management and to give guidance on effective risk management.
Upon successful completion of the course, learners should be able to:
- Understand the importance of strategic health & safety management and its integration into business management systems
- Understand the health & safety role and responsibilities of directors and senior executives
- Appreciate the consequences of failing to manage health & safety effectively
- Plan and implement policy for health & safety
- Appreciate the importance of an adequately resourced health & safety management system
- Appreciate the significance of performance monitoring and review for continual improvement of health & safety management
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
The Directing Safely course is intended for people with strategic responsibility for determining and implementing effective health & safety management in an organisation.
The course comprises of seven core modules delivered over 1 day:
- Why directing safely
- Planning health & safety
- Delivering health & safety
- Monitoring health & safety
- Reviewing health & safety
- When leadership falls short
- Health & safety checklist
Delegates who attended and successfully complete both the practical and written assessments will be awarded the Directing Safely Certificate, issued by the Institute of Occupational Safety and Health (IOSH) in the UK.
- /5 from users
- Course Provider KBA TRAINING CENTRE PTE. LTD.
- Course Category Health
- Course Price $350