About this Course
This qualification is designed to make candidates aware of the key health and safety issues and the part that they should play in keeping themselves and others free from harm in the workplace.
WHO NEEDS THIS QUALIFICATIONS?
Everyone entering the workplace for the first time – either as part of a work experience programme or at the start of em-ployment – and those starting a new job, as part of their in-duction programme.
WHY IS THIS TRAINING IMPORTANT:
It is a legal requirement for employers to provide health and safety training to employees. The CIEH Level 1 Award in Health and Safety in the Workplace provides a starting point from which more detailed health and safety training (e.g. Level 2) or job-specific training can follow. Tuition is in English but the final examination paper can be taken in English, Bengali, Hindi or Urdu.
- Understand the importance of health and safety in the workplace
- Identify the hazards and risks related to the workplace
- Understand workplace health and safety procedures
- Introduction to health and safety
- Should have an awareness of importance of health and safety in the workplace.
- Workplace hazards and risk
- Should understand the scope of hazards and risks in the workplace
- Workplace conditions
- To understand the range of workplace conditions that can affect health and safety
- Workplace procedures|
- To understand the requirements relating to reportings, first-aid and personal protection.
Duration: Half-day training programme (4.5hrs)
Assessment: Multiple choice examination
Internationally Accredited: No
Suggested progression: CIEH Level 2 Award in Health and Safety in the Workplace
- /5 from users
- Course Provider KBA TRAINING CENTRE PTE. LTD.
- Course Category Health
- Course Price $275