About this Course
This qualification has been created to provide an awareness of key environmental concepts and an introduction to environmental management systems.
WHO NEEDS THIS QUALIFICATIONS?
All members of staff whose activities could have a significant impact on the environment or supervisors or managers who are being introduced to environmental issues for the first time.
WHY IS THIS TRAINING IMPORTANT:
Environmental issues impact on every organisation. The rising costs of energy and raw materials, growing awareness of stake-holders and increasing environmental legislation are forcing organisations to address their own environmental performance.
Many organisations have identified that tackling environmental issues can bring benefits to their business including reduced waste and utility costs, reduced liabilities and access to new markets and investors.
- Identify primary local and global environmental impacts of their organisation
- Understand key terms and definitions of pollution
- Learn basic principles, key concepts and importance of environmental law
- Identify the link between their jobs and a range of environmental impacts
- Understand business benefits of adopting an environmental management system
- Identify key issues related to energy use and carbon management, waste minimisation, water use, pollution and emergency planning
- Environment Impacts
- Environmental law
- Business and the environment
- Environmental management
- Energy use and carbon management
- Water Use
- Waste Management
- Emergency Planning
Duration: One-day programme
Assessment: Multiple choice examination
Internationally Accredited: Yes
Suggested progression: CIEH Environmental Management Certificate or NEBOSH Environment Certificate
- /5 from users
- Course Provider KBA TRAINING CENTRE PTE. LTD.
- Course Category Business
- Course Price n/a